I have these challenges about 3 or 4 times a year in Awanas. They are called Commander's Challenges. I challenge them to do something and reward those that do. So one of the challenges was to complete as many sections in their books as possible in a 6 week period. The winners would get picked up from school in a stretch Hummer limo and taken to a park to play. We would then go to Sho Guns (a super cool restaurant where they cook in front of you). It was the best challenge ever. We ended up having 16 winners! We had a blast! Here are the photos of our fun night. All three of my boys won (fair and square I might add). It always worries me that people will wonder if my guys win so I don't pick the winners. The secretaries hand me the paper with all the winners on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment