Next came the fourth grade program - At The Hop. It was so much fun to prepare for. It was made up of dane hits. I had a grandparent volunteer to make poodle skirts for the girls! I had some in my costume closet and some girls got their own but she ended up making like 15 skirts for me to keep! I am thrilled! So the girls all wore poodle skirts and the boys wore blue jeans and white t shirts. Some had leather jackets. It was awesome. The kids sang and danced to the following songs: At The Hop, We Got The Beat, The Locomotion, Twist and Shout, Yakety Yak, and Rock and Roll is Here to Stay. I was so proud of the kids. They danced with partners (no small feat for 4th graders), sang solos, and acted out Yakety Yak (which was hilarious). This program is a crown favorite because the music is so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment