Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matthew's deer


Well, Matthew shot a deer. I don't get it - go freeze in the woods looking for cute animals to shoot. I know, I know, it's a boy thing. So Matthew and his daddy go over and over. Matthew shot a doe and now the real hunt is on - the one for the big Daddy. Because some guys don't pick up their processed deer we end up with deer meat. So we don't need the meat - and I don't cook it. Gross. So for my guys it's all about the big one - the one they're convinced is out there waiting to be shot and hung on a wall (a wall other than one at my house I might add). This weekend is the last weekend Matthew can go - youth hunt one last time. Maybe he'll get the big Daddy...

No comments: