Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Matthew's bday











I can't believe Matthew is 12! When did it happen? It seems like he was born yesterday. It makes me so sad. 12 is way bigger than 11. Rusty says I say this about every age!
One of Matthew's friends, Hailey, has a bday close to Matthew's so this year we decided to do their parties together. They're both in 6th grade and have the same friends. Hailey invited 8 girls and Matthew invited 8 boys. We went to the Slone Ranch, in Marshall. It's Hailey's grandparent's ranch. They just built this retreat area for friends and churches to use. It is beautiful. There's a beautiful cabin with a loft. Then there's a 3 story play area with a rock wall and slide and rope swing. They have a lake with jet skis and a fishing boat. It's just amazing. And they have an indoor swimming pool that is just stunning. The kids had a blast! We told the kids not to bring gifts but Matthew came home with gifts and almost $200 dollars. My camera was messed up that night so I'll post what I have but they are not good pictures.

No comments: